Version released on 24/01/2022
The Notes Bulk Upload functionality has been improved as described below:
- The process will load all the records in the file that are correct, skipping those records that an error prevents them being loaded.
- If the information of a record on the file is the same as the one already stored, there will be no changes made and therfore, the version of the structure will remain the same.
- All the records that cannot be loaded will be written in a csv file which can be downloaded.
- Number of structures that have been processed
- Number of errors found
- List of errors found in the file providing for each of them the following information:
- Line/row within the file
- Column where the error was found
- Error message
The layout of the Sources page has been modified to display a list of sources providing the following information:
- External Id (source)
- Type (template)
- Status (active/inactive)
- Timestamp of the last execution [New]
- Status of the last execution [New]
The options to activate/deactive and to delete the source can now be found in the source details.
- TD-4100 When loading notes allow to load partially in case that there are errors on the file
- TD-4125 As an admin I want to see the last execution date and last status of all my sources
- TD-4308 A rejected/approved grant request should not display buttons to approve/reject
- TD-4293 As a user I want to view audit information on all changes done to a quality implementation
- TD-3178 As a quality user I want to see the details on the join made to setup my dataset
- TD-4312 As an admin I want to setup an autogenerated field in my template
- TD-3819 Include domain in quality rules metrics table
- TD-3467 In quality results table in td-metrics should store only last results since last metrics execution
- TD-3671 Uncontrolled error prevent rule implementation reindex to complete