This new feature will allow users to customize fields to be displayed in the setup of quality implementations. This information will then be used as part of the metrics data model and will allow to analyze quality results based on the defined attributes.
Information according to user access is included in the metrics data model. This will allow to include information about unique users access in our integrated dashboards:
- TD-3189 As a quality user I want to have dynamic fields in my implementations
- TD-3521 As a Data Catalog user I want to share structures with another truedat user
- TD-3568 Connector MSSQL service crashes when try connect
- TD-3586 Missing translations for native rule implementation form
- TD-3618 * Exception sending email
- TD-3630 Error 500 in POST /api/executions/search