New feature to allow users to share a concept with other users in the application via email. While sharing, user will be able to select one or multiple user or a group of users. It will also be possible to include a comment explaining why the concept is being shared.
2. Changes on type of accounts to define service accounts
In order to improve security there is a new type of account "Service Account" which will be used by connectors or third party applications which need to access the API but not the front-end. This accounts will be able to query all information in the application and post information on the metadata load end-points but will not be able to do any administrative action in the application.
- TD-2591 - As a business glossary user I want to include the number of related concepts in the concept summary when deleting it
- TD-3074 - As a business glossary user I want to share a concept
- TD-3163 - As an administrator I want to distinguish between service accounts and user accounts
- TD-3083 - Data requests relations tables is not being displayed correctly
- TD-3203 - Data catalog indexing fails for long field_type
- TD-3216 - Error creating a new implementation with operators without parameters
- TD-3248 - ImplementationCache is not returning referenced structure ids